Watch Molly and Sonny Boy Vodcast Podcast

The Grocery Fool Rap, by Molly and Sonny Boy

Friday, June 22, 2007

Rascal featured on our podshow


Click on the heading to see Rascal the kitty on this months Molly and Sonny Boy Vodcast/Podcast.

Here is Rascal's Haiku:

It is a summer night - hot, moist, and sweaty
I go out and I come in at my leisure,
I heard your spoon on the side of your bowl go "Clink"
Therefore my instinct dictates that I sit on your lap and beg for milk
Your Froot Loops called when I heard you pour that white, tasty, wet refreshment
The silky beverage which I lick my lips with my pink tongue at the thought and anticipation of enjoying soon..
In my beggary, and with great rejoicing I look forward to licking the bowl with my mouth and furry whiskers.
Milk, the perfect food for a perfect cat
Signed
Rascal the Great

1 comment:

chontam said...

Wow, those cats are allowed a lot of syllables in their Haiku!

Enjoy YouTubers and My Space performers Molly and Sonny Boy

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We have a podshow you can watch on line right here: Molly and Sonny Boy VodCast-PodCast Hurdy-Gurdy Girls: Episode 8