Watch Molly and Sonny Boy Vodcast Podcast

The Grocery Fool Rap, by Molly and Sonny Boy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Healing my blog

Hi, I hope you are good.
I am following advice on many good bloggers.
Stay in touch with your followers.
I hope you had a good weekend.
I want to let you hear some of our music.
Here is some of our best stuff just for you, to hear for free.
Here is an original Molly and Sonny Boy song, with video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVFYEzeWRmU
If you want to hear a coversong from us, here is "Dream a Little Dream of Me."

If you like original songs, we have a whole album for you to enjoy.
Free samples of them are online at CD Baby.


Hope you have a nice week.
I am off to work out at the gym to get in shape.
I hope you have a great week, and talk to you tomorrow.
Peace,
Amy Zents of Molly and Sonny Boy

No comments:

Enjoy YouTubers and My Space performers Molly and Sonny Boy

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We have a podshow you can watch on line right here: Molly and Sonny Boy VodCast-PodCast Hurdy-Gurdy Girls: Episode 8