Watch Molly and Sonny Boy Vodcast Podcast

The Grocery Fool Rap, by Molly and Sonny Boy

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Molly and Sonny Boy on PodSafe Comedy Countdown


I just posted something talking about A.D.D. (attention-deficit disorder) when to my delight I discovered the song Sonny Boy and I recorded "A.D.D. Blues" was airedl last night on the Podsafe Comedy Countdown. Enjoy the song with others here: http://podsafecomedycountdown.com/?p=51 Podsafe Comedy Countdown

A countdown of the most popular podsafe comedy songs.


Podsafe Comedy Countdown #38 - ADD Blues.April 18th, 2007 The PhilosophyGuy gets his ADD on by playing a random mix of podsafe comedy. Most music courtesy of Podsafe Music Network Bonus Track 1: My Name It Not Merv Griffin - The Great Luke Ski Number 5: Hyperspace Cryogenic Insomnia Blues - Tom Smith Number 4: Give It to Everybody - Sudden Death (featuring Carrie Dahlby). Bonus Track 2:ADD Blues - Molly and Sonny Boy. Number 3: I Can’t Find a Girlfriend - The Legendary Ten Seconds Number 2: My Hair is Beautiful - The Spoofinator Garage Band Song of the Week: Britney’s Balled as a Cueball - Carl Hatmaker. Number 1: Skullcrusher Mountain - Jonathan Coulton Mentioned on the show It’s a Frog’s Life PodcastBarely Podcasting Download Episode 38 here.


Or for $1.24 here Attention-Deficit Disorder Blues(multimedia download) From $1.24 A song about the difficulties of having Attention-Deficit disorder. Enjoy this number and share it with your friends.

No comments:

Enjoy YouTubers and My Space performers Molly and Sonny Boy

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We have a podshow you can watch on line right here: Molly and Sonny Boy VodCast-PodCast Hurdy-Gurdy Girls: Episode 8